quarta-feira, 27 de abril de 2011

How this have start...

This start when I (penguin sevalbar) discover the friendship between the pandas and the penguins, and how all this have start? It was a normal day and I was cleaning my igloo.
When I finished I planed go to box dimension waddle a little bit...

And I suddedly have teleport myself to a unknow world!
 I was sorrownded by a invisivel bubble on the middle of a florest with a kind of...
...PANDAS?!?!

I tried to ask to someone where I was but two of the pandas run away and one was slepping!

The I decide to find by myself the way to go home...but where should I go?

After this I found a lake with very much pandas and one panda riding a dragon!

I sudedly follow the dragon...

...but it run away...
...and I follow it!

But the I go to a farm!
And I found a weird thing! A moderator (Gemmza) riding a dragon!

She only said that her name is Gemmza, and to I catch a bunny!
And I tried to catch one...

..but when I was ready to catch one of theses, I have been teleported to a girl that was riding a dragon to...
"You have something different from the others!" I said, but she don't awser me, and then she tell me "Come with me! I have to show you a very important thing!", and suddedly I have been teleported to a treehouse, and there I saw a panda in a white bubble...
She don't awser...
..."Don't you remember this panda?" send Trixie.
"No, why?" I send.
"He is your best friend! You alredy been with he!"
Then some memories come to my head:

Then I knowed that someone has saved the panda sevalbar.
"How can I save this panda from this bubble?"
I was alone in that treehouse...
...so I waddle out to find a awser, and I find Questy Bear.

"I mean...you know, the panda!" I said to he.
He awser me: "I know what you whant! First you must have a dragon has a pet! Next you must find BetaOmer! He will help you! But you can't do something has a penguin!"
And then he tranformed myself into the sevalbar (panda) of my memories!

Fantastic! Im a...
...PANDA!!!!!
Now its time to get a dragon has a pet!
Well, of course there is more story to tell! But we have time! The most important thing on that moment was the poster I find in both pandanda and club penguin:
wasn't this HORRIBLE?!?!
Now all this has finish! And almost penguins are good friends of the pandas!
But I don't have tell all this story! But I will tell it...
...later! 

1 comentário:

  1. Wow, those posters really gives us an idea of how Club Penguin and Pandanda are rivals... but I hope that penguins and pandas will be in peace, as always :D

    ResponderEliminar