sexta-feira, 29 de abril de 2011

When I meet Rockhopper!

I whent to the Migrator to earn some new stamps when I found Rockhopper and Yarr, he asked me what way is tom the Snow Forts:
I said to he continue every time to the left, and he go:

We was at the Beach...

...at Town...

...and finally at Snow Forts!
He said that we should be Green!

Then he have the idea of recycle snowballs!

But it seems Rockhopper don't like snow very much...

Then he whent to the Plaza to say that he can't add any penguins:

Then someone ask to Rockhopper go to Florest, and he go:

After telling us two storys he whent to the Migrator again:

After some time he go away:

This whasn't the first time I meet Rockhopper! I meet Rockhopper more two times, but it was to crowed to take some rigth photo!



Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário