sexta-feira, 27 de maio de 2011

Fluffy the Fish (Beta Team Game)!

Today I was boring without anything to do and I go to beta team see if there was something new and I found "Fluffy, the Game" Lets learn how to play! To move fluffy just use the arrows!
To play, use the arrows to move fluffy to the Travel place, and to queep in game, you must eat the fishes that are smaller than you!

When you start the game you only will be able to eat small fishes, so don't let the other fishes catch you or you will lose the game!

After eat some of this fishes, fluffy will become more fat and bigger, and you will be able to eat more fishes!

After catch many fishes, fluffy will be sp bigger that he can eat all the fishes he whant!

After you win the game or if you lose, you will back to the main room to put the money of the fishes you caugth on the bank!

One more thing I found is the concept art of the game, here is:

Is so cool! But I think it should have more fishes, here what I asked to Club Penguin Team:

And you? What you think of the game?
Have sugestions? Tell us! I love ear sugestions!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário