sábado, 14 de maio de 2011

Medieval Challenges (My stories and adventures)!

Today I was exploring the Medieval Party Preparations when I notice that the Money box was very large, so I continue walking inside the box...
...until I arrive to a Shadow Keep Castle!

Has the door was covered with vines I can't open it, so I tried other doors with the help of my puffles that where there!

The Gold Room door was locked!

The Black Room door was licked to!
And then a Ice Knigth apear in front of me!

He tell me that if I clear two of the Medieval Banners that he will let me enter in a secret room, and then he explain me how to clear the Medieval Banners:


And after I ask he how to clear the first two, he awser that I will clear them by complete Medievals Quests, but only on the Medieval Party I will be able to clear the Medieval Banners, so I have to wait...
After we chat, the Ice Knigth vanished...

Well, I will update the news about this, but first, I have to find a way to go home...

1 comentário: