sábado, 7 de maio de 2011

I meet Henry!

I whent to pandanda when I meet finnaly Henry!
Henry asked to us to go to Darby Field to play a game...

But I don't win : (
The winner received 50 Pandanda Gold, and I don't win.
After this, Henry gets crowed (again)!

And then, whe go to the Orchard, where I see a great green dragon!

And then Henry disapear! Has we are friends I whent to he...

And when I looked around:

It was HENRY TREEHOUSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And after a quiz conquest that I lost again, we whent to the Misty Hill, where I meet finnaly my friend Funnyguy2bw!

And after I lose again the Misty Hill Ghosts Hunt, we go to the Bear Hollow...

...and then to the Big Scoop!

In Big Scoop Henry explain that he can't give Dragons to somemone, but I will like to ride a dragon!
Unfortunnely, my net whent down, because a strong tunderbolt "destroyed" my internet connection, so I stan without internet until now!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário