sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

Medieval Quest 1 Complete! (my stories and adventures)

Medieval party is here so its time to make what the Ice Knigth sayed to me!
First I will start by the First Quest! It should be completed with the Gold Armor!
And now Im ready to go!
First Challenge: ligth up the 5 Ligth Orbs!
It sounds easy!

Ok, not so easy!

Only more three to go!

After all of them be Ligthed, the door will open!

Second Challenge: hit 50 targets!
It will be more easy with friends...

*after some time*
Finnaly I completed!
The door opened and I will proceed!

Third Challenge: find the correct way in the Maze!
(hint: follow the ligth steps)

It was a bit difficult! But I did it! So time to get into the...
...Serene Puffle Room!

Wow! I completed this quest!
Now time to check if the work is done!

Yay! One of the torch is in fire!
But no one of the banners leave the vines...

No time to wait!
I have to make the second quest!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário