domingo, 15 de maio de 2011

A secret bettwen the Dimensions (my stories and adventures)!

When I was waddling on the Shadow Keep Castle I discover a little key that opened one of the doors of the castle! I imediatly open it!
And after I waddle around a little bit, I discover that my penguin changed of room, name and form!
My new blue penguin was named Limali, and it was with a white woddie, a grey lei and a yellow and blue hat, and I was in a...strange medieval town maybe?
After I waddle a little bit a grey penguin named rockhopper grab me and teleport myself to a more weird room.
After I explore a little bit, the "Weird Rockhopper" grabed me again and teleport me again to the old Pet Shop!

I ask he how that rooms have changed, but he dont awser me, he only teleport my to Plaza, where was very much puffles!


 And then, can you tell me what happened? He teleport me AGAIN to the...Nigth Club maybe, where there was the Penguin Band of Club Penguin Chat! Very old...

After play a little bit with them, "Rockhopper" grabbed me again and teleport me to a Super-Hiper-Mega-Weird-Place!

I tell to he teleport me back home, and he teleported me! But it wasn't for the Normal Club Penguin...

I asked one more time to he teleport me to home, and one more time, he teleported me to a strange place!

I asked he this and he teleported me to the old EPF Room! So good memories!

But no time to lose! Get out by the door and go home!

Nope! Not home! But I remember this place! But no more time to lose, and "Rockhopper" teleported me to the....................................................I think is the Migrator!

It is so cool!
But I whant to go home now! This place is NOT Club Penguin!And then I asked: "Now please Rockhopper, or what is your name, take me to home please!"
And it finnaly said: "To the user go home just trougth the Door that say store in ordededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededededede.......bip"
...
That penguin wasn't a penguin! Just a Robot! Well time to go trougth the door and back home!
Walk a bit and!

Yuppy! Im in...my home?

Well, this igloo is not mine, but it is from Shill99!
It is so COOL!!!!!!!!!!!!

I will be here for a little time!

2 comentários:

  1. Hi Selvbar :)

    Nice to hear that you like my Igloo :) I always like reading your stories and adventures!

    Please look forward TO MY stories and adventures which will come out very soon!

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Nice story, Sevalbar! :D I am thinking to post the next part of mine story very soon, hope you will like it :)

    ResponderEliminar