sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

Medieval Quest 3 Complete! (my stories and adventures)

After complete the first and the second quests, I suddedly go take the third!
Here is the First Challenge! Uncover the Gems!

First wacth closely...

Then chose the gem they what!
After do it correct three times, you can proced!

Now the challenge two! You must open the rigth way by clicking in the buttons!

Ok here is how you must click them!
Red; Blue; Yellow.
And after find that way you can proceed!

After you complete this challenge, you can go by other side! Thanks to my friend Steady Eddye for telling me this!

When I whent to other room I see various clus about how to defeat hydras:

Well, I think I will defeat them!
Time to go! *GLUP*

Three Hydras!

Ok! I will stay calm and do what I learn in the precious room!
But before that, I have been hited by a shoot of the Blue Hydra!

Now Its the Yellow Hydra! I have to reflect it atack!

Two of them are knoked out! One more!
Its the Red Hydra! If you bee hited by his shoot you will go to the previous room!
I have to be carefull!

YAY! All Hydras defeated! I take a bit time to defeat all of them because they regain health when you are battling with other!

Thanks Steady Eddie for helping me in this adventure!

Time to see the next room! The next room is...........
..........a old part of a old castle! It can be old, but its so cool!

Also, if you have colected all the White Armor Items, there is one more here!
And if you dance with all of them, you will be able to do this:

Isnt cool?
Now its time to go back to igloo!

All the vines have disapear! And all the braziers are in flame! This is so good!
Ho! I have a visitor! Its my friend Steady Eddie!
Well, rigth now I go take a walk with my friend in the Club Penguin Kingdom!

1 comentário:

  1. You soooooooooo copy Saraapril. XS 'My Stories and Adventures was HER idea and your old blog was clearly copyed: sevalbarINCLUBPENGUIN?!?! XSYou havn't even given her on eword of credit! XS

    Giamz XD

    ResponderEliminar