sexta-feira, 20 de maio de 2011

Medieval Quest 2 Complete! (my stories and adventures)

After complete the Knigth Quest 1 I suddedly go to Quest 2!
It should be completed with the Black Armor!
Now Im dressed, its time to go!
I now know a thing, the Knigth Quest 2 its very hot!

Ok lets start!
"When snow beat fire the way will open!"
Snow beat...FIRE?!?!?!
Thats impossible!

Well, I will try to trow snow to the torches...
...IT WORKS!
Now its time to clear the others!
And now, its time to the next challenge!

Next challenge is a...puzzle!
Its a bit difficult!

But if you think in a good way, you will completed and go in front!

After I get my new Horse, I see very messages to I go back, but Im a Knigth! So I have to go in front!

A DRAGON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Wait! There is a canon in there! Time to full it and shoot!
Take this Dragon!

YAYKS! You burned me?

Hoooooo! You will see, SEVALBAR FURY!!!!!!!!
Now I will finish with you!
Now who win?
ME!

Now its time to go to the next room, that is........
.....is the Dragons House?

Ok this was weird! But I think that I will peek some gold and that pin!
Now its time to go home!
And one more flame!

But there is something new!
The vines have leave the door!

Ho! There is a paper!
"Congradulations clearing the two quests! This door leave you in the third quest, you must completed how you whant! I wish you luck! ASS: Ice Knigth"
So this door leaves me in the third quest!
That is awsome! I go there rigth now!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário